Split Persona

Saturday, July 14, 2012

talkative


I can't put thoughts into verbal words
So I talk too much when I am nervous
You are my director
I am your actress
We are all strangers
Siamo
Tutti Pazzi

Among all people
You know how mentally unstable I can get
I bite
Choke
Swallow
Spit

Sorry
for hurting you
Hunting him
Haunting her
i-heah
Diu is the new deal

It wasn't for life
Look forward to lies
My goal is to touch
Texture of your hair
Lick
Epidermis of thy cheeks

Turn the page
Hide

Waves
Slapped my face
Took my sunglasses away
No one ever belongs
My topshop
His Fred Perry
Their whatsapp...

If storage turns into burden
I will volunteer to suck out your memory of me
Eternal
Sunshine
Novice
Smile

“What I sometimes mistake for ecstasy is simply the absence of grief.”

What if
my life could complete without you...
"Baby,
then I don't
need
a complete life."

Then
You shattered me into
Pi
 e  c
    e

s

links:
bacc
crave
hardneck

No comments: