Split Persona

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've got to tell her this...









But
Please
Don't mention it back to me
'Cause she will be mad

I was created to protect her
Fragile as your malnutrition thread of hair
She told me not to
I couldn't stop
She cried
I choked
She resisted

10 odd years

There was no other way out
I murdered

For me
She becomes a vegetarian
Why feel guilty
For everything that I have done

She tried
I prompted that suicide
The list
Was drafted
Torn apart by him

3rd

He was there to balance
I trashed her Blackberry
She broke my laptop
Violence
Yet with high physical lust
He induced peace

I knew

She played the game
I designed
Fucked him up

He flew her up into the sky
"Don't worry
You got away with it"

Hee
She wanted more
4th is coming
We three are still one

Kill them all

p.s.
Thanks for the flowers
Yes
I like them alive
Mandarava
I am too beautiful to be hot...

No comments: