Split Persona

Monday, August 30, 2010

stuck in holes


on the floor

his wedding

at unidentified art show

at miami


children of the corn

The Camel was God, the Camel was Shot

street

facebook

at proenza schouler





for opening ceremony

for converse

performance

art


with gaga

red carpet

at MoMA


at fendi

at comme des garcons

at alexander wang

"I love myself very, very, very much and in doing so I love everybody else. Everyday I wake up and look in the mirror and can't believe that I'm looking at myself. Sometimes i get so touched by my own reflection in the morning I get a bit nauseous. Narcissism is totally underrated. To be supremely selfish, to be so completely in love with yourself that you have to puke when you think of yourself is the only way to make great art"

i love koh bunny.
i love people who love themselves very, very, very much.
i love white, black and gold.
i have a thing for artists who dress well and listen to cool music.

link:
asian punk boy

No comments: