Split Persona

Friday, June 19, 2009

Buongiorno!

Here I am in Firenze. I am not sure if anyone wants to know my updates.
Anyhow, it's a beautiful ancient city. So I guess I have to show you these photos.
For those who know I quit my job during the economic tsunami, you can stop pondering what is going on in my unemployed life. I have proof.

I am here. For real. Doing everything that I shouldn't have.


I live somewhere over there.

I saw this on my first day here.

Normally I won't think about it. But when I do, it's surprising to know I have been here for almost 3 weeks.
I used to think I can save the Uffizi, Academia, Piazza Michelangelo... for later.
But it seems I have too little time now.
Leather,Vin Santo e cantuccini, gelato, outlet, the sea...

Yea, and the language...

A presto!

No comments: